PLV opens application for senior high students
The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Valenzuela (PLV) has opened the application period for Senior High School students.
According to the city government, the requirements for Grade 11 students include:
· Certified True Copy of Grade 9 Report Card (School Year 2018-2019) with GWA of 83% and above (Front and Back).
· Certified True Copy of Grade 10 Report Card for the recent Grading Period (School Year 2019-2020) with no grade lower than 80% per subject during the time of application (Front and Back).
· Certified True Copy of School ID (Front and Back).
· Photocopy of PSA/NSO Birth Certificate. (Must be a Filipino Citizen)
· Proof of Residency (2019 Voter’s Registration Certificate from the COMELEC that parent or the applicant is a Registered Voter of Valenzuela).
· Residence Vicinity Map (Valenzuela City Hall as starting point). (Use the prescribed template)
· Two (2) recent Passport Size ID Pictures with the following specifications:
• Colored with blue background with hand held name tag with signature (First Name / Middle Initial / Last Name / Name Extension)
· Non-Refundable amount of Php 250.00 application and examination fee.
Application form can be downloaded at https://drive.google.com/…/1tPwb3T3GVxadM0NL5XecyFImR…/view…
The city government reminds that PLV will only accept applicants with complete requirements and personal appearance of the applicant is required. Applicants are also advised to wear proper attire.
Application period will be until December 13, 2019 and examination date is set on January 12, 2020.
For inquiries, please call 352-7000 local 125 / 117 or visit www.plv.edu.ph
Valenzuela City is keeping its liquor ban even if Metro Manila is placed under the general community quarantine (GCQ). Mayor Rex Gatchalian said that the primary reason why the city council cannot lift the ban is because Ordinance No. 681-2020 state...
Manila is ready to transition to the general community quarantine (GCQ), according to Mayor Francisco “Isko Moreno” Domagoso. The mayor said the city government has been setting up various facilities that can serve the needs of more...
San Juan City Mayor Francis Zamora said the operation of tricycles in the city would resume on May 28. "Simula ngayong araw ay bibiyahe na muli ang mga pampasaherong tricycle sa San Juan. Ang ating pamahalaang lungsod ay nagpatupad ng mga patak...
Manila is considering proposals to set up bike lanes in the city’s thoroughfares amid restrictions on public transportation during the modified enhanced community quarantine (MECQ) and general community quarantine (GCQ). In his city address on...
Marikina City Mayor Marcy Teodoro said the real challenge for the local government is to balance biosafety concerns and economic activity. The mayor made the statement on Thursday, saying that mass testing is a must to address the ongoing problem of...
Valenzuela City provided free shuttle services to residents who were returning to work on the first day of the general community quarantine (GCQ). Zyan Caiña, chief of the city’s public information office, said they have deployed a tota...